Monday, August 28, 2006

I Must Live For At Least One More Week (21 Baby!)

As I type this, I am sitting here drenched in sweat, probably bright pink in the face, with frizzy hair and saggy limbs.

I have just done the first workout for my 5k training: The Couch-to-5k Running Plan! (Listed under my links, as well). This was recommended to me by a fellow Weight Watcher, and at first I mocked the very idea that I was a couch potato. I do pilates, I run around a restaurant for many hours a week, and in between I chase a toddler who is constantly trying to injure himself. I can run a 5k, no problem!

Right.

So this morning I donned my SuperCute Jogging Outfit (something every girl must own, whether it really is for jogging or just for sitting around the house watching Sex and the City). Anyway, I did the workout and now I think I may be going into cardiac arrest. If I don't post tomorrow, you'll know what happened. However, my obituary will probably read "hit by a car" or something similar, because there's no way I want my military buddies to know how out of shape I've gotten, and laugh hysterically at my funeral.

Also, if anybody knows how to program a digital watch, please e-mail me... :-/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home