Wednesday, August 30, 2006

See? Niiiice Vacuum.

One of my girlfriends and I have just been laughing over the amusing escapades of my kiddo. Case in point: He generally likes to turn on his Baby Einstein cd while he's playing in his room. Once he's turned it on he leaves it alone, so I usually don't monitor that whole operation too carefully. Well, the other day he cranked the volume wheel all the way up -- from the living room it sounded like Mozart exploded from his bedroom in some kind of toddler-esque sonic boom. I ran in the room in time to see him running from the stereo in sheer terror. I don't think it's really possible to replicate the look on his face, although it still cracks me up thinking about it. Needless to say, he hasn't messed with the stereo since then.

And of course the vacuum always elicited a similar response. At least, that is, until I decided to adopt it as our family pet. Now we have a petting zoo session before I vacuum, patting the innocent little creature on the head and saying "Niiiiiice vacuum." I'm just hoping it's housebroken.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home